CANCELLED--How to Form the Right Legal Structure
One of the first decisions that you will have to make as a buisness owner is how the company should be structured. This decision will have long-term implications, so consult with an accountant and attorney to help you select the form of ownership that is right for you. In making a choice, you will want to take into account the following:
- Your vision regarding the size and nature of your business.
- Number of employees.
- Type of business operation.
- Legal restrictions.
- The level of control you wish to have.
- The level of “structure” you are willing to deal with.
- The business’s vulnerability to lawsuits.
- Tax implications of the different ownership structures.
- Expected profit (or loss) of the business and capital needs.
- Whether or not you need to re-invest earnings into the business.
- Length of business operation.
Instructor: Daniel Hancuff
To register please call 310-973-3177.