Social Media Marketing Basics
Do you still feel overwhelmed by social media; do you still scratch your head and wonder if it really works? If businesses are really making money using it? What platform to use or what if you will lose control over your brand, products and services.
You will learn:
- How to make social media marketing “connect” and work for your business
- New tools and new ways to grow your business you may not have thought of
- How to define your branding statement, USP, strategy and create your plan before taking the plunge into social media
- Most used Social Media Channels will be visited as: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, blogging, Youtube, Yelp and some more.
- The most common mistakes being made and how to avoid them
- What social marketing can do for you that traditional marketing can’t, and how to fit SMM in your overall marketing plan
- Online reputation management
Pre-registration is required due to limited seating. Registration link: http://tinyurl.com/SMB1120 Registration begins at 8:30am. Seminar is from 9am – 12pm.