The LA SBDC Network offers no-cost virtual business workshops for small businesses in Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
- This event has passed.
Ask an Advisor?- Starts, Pivots, Funding & Covid Recovery Q&A
July 6 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
We are here to address your concerns regarding business starts, pivots, funding and COVID recovery.
Senior business advisors will be on hand to address your queries on strategies, tactics to start fund, pivot and recover.
Topics can include:
• Disaster funding resources
• PPP forgiveness
• How to start a new business and thrive in this environment
• Marketing pivots to address changes caused by COVID
• How to strategically address your market position
• Cash management
• How to safely reopen
• Employee recruitment and incentives
• Converting to an all remote work environment
• Communications and messaging activities to recover customer and attract new customers
Bring your challenges and we will help find solutions in a COVID and Post COVID world.
Instructors: Larry Johnson and Mike DeDonato