The LA SBDC Network offers no-cost/low-cost business workshops throughout Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
- This event has passed.
WORKSHOP POSTPONED TO JAN 24TH: Creating An Effective Business Plan
January 17 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pmFree
PLEASE NOTE THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO JANUARY 24 @ 6PM
Having a business planning process is a necessity for your business whether you are trying to build an internal roadmap for your business concept or you need to write one because you are looking for funding. Successful business planning leads to successful business results. This workshop will cover all aspects of creating a business plan, as well as emphasize the importance of setting measurable strategies and tactics to help achieve these goals.
In this interactive seminar, you will learn how to:
- Break apart components of the business plan into manageable steps.
- Define your business succinctly.
- Research your competition and target market.
- Develop your operating and marketing plans.
- Start understanding your financial statements.