The LA SBDC Network offers no-cost virtual business workshops for small businesses in Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
Developing an Actionable Business Plan
February 1 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
You can’t get there if you don’t know what or where “there” is. This class is intended to assist both startups and expanding or scaling businesses in developing an actionable and measurable plan for the next steps in growing a profitable business.
In this class we will actively work on:
• Defining your business model
• Identifying your place in the market
• Identifying your customers and revenue channels
• Identifying expansion opportunities
• Costing and pricing
• Revenue and expense projections
• Funding strategies