The LA SBDC Network offers no-cost/low-cost business workshops throughout Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
- This event has passed.
Digital Marketing Strategy 101
January 29, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pmFree
Dan Rosenfeld (562) 938-5100
Long Beach SBDC
4900 E Conant Street, Bldg. O2, Long Beach CA 90808-1746
Internet/Web Training, Social Media
Digital marketing is an essential part of doing business in the 21st century. But it seems like every day a new marketing technology is introduced. How can a small business owner get started, let alone keep up? This session will help answer those questions, while giving you an overview of how you can use digital marketing to grow your business without being overwhelmed. You’ll learn about:
· What “digital marketing” means
· Tools to launch a successful digital marketing campaign
· The basics of social media marketing with Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
· SEO and why it’s important
· The difference between organic and paid marketing