The LA SBDC Network offers no-cost virtual business workshops for small businesses in Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
- This event has passed.
Do’s and Don’ts of SBA Financing- Tips To Know Before You Apply
March 14, 2019 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
This workshop will clarify the lending options available to small businesses.
Increase the likelihood of obtaining funding for your project by knowing the best way to present your request and choose a lender. Whether you have been in business for a long time, are just getting started, or are considering purchasing an existing business this workshop has something for you.
– What not to say to your lender
– How to find the right lender for your project
– How to get ready for the application
– Know your rights as a borrower
– Learn key financial terms
Anna Marie Cruz
Loan Officer CDC Small Business Finance