The LA SBDC Network offers no-cost/low-cost business workshops throughout Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
- This event has passed.
How to Create a 2019 Content Calendar- Inglewood
February 20 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pmFree
Do you struggle to come up with relevant content that is worth posting?
Are you aware of how to to monetize your social media to increase your revenue through online sales and visibility?
Having a solid content calendar is highly recommended so you can capitalize on all the holidays, events and sales opportunities available to you.
- How to create content that sells remember facts tell but stories sell and you need to connect with your audience by identifying their pain points.
- Be aware of seasonal opportunities for sales, holidays, trending topics, and other relevant events in your company.
- The key is to get into the mind of your ideal target client so you are speaking to their pain/problems so you create engagement which creates the shares.
- Curate the content you already have but place it strategically.
- The 5 steps to go from like to sales.
- How to create an irresistible offer that leads to more sales.