The LA SBDC Network offers no-cost virtual business workshops for small businesses in Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
- This event has passed.
How to Create Your Content Calendar
March 29 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pmFree
Do you struggle to come up with relevant content worth posting? Do you want to go from “likes” to sales online? The first thing is to develop a strategy that is going to attract your ideal client. Having a solid content calendar is highly recommended so you can accomplish this. It will result in your being organized in the scheduling of your output and increase your ability to capitalize on all the holidays, events, and sales opportunities available to you.
During this webinar you will discover:
– How to create content that sells.
– How to become aware of seasonal opportunities, holidays and other events that will result in sales.
– How to identify some of the pain points of your ideal target clients, resulting in engagement and “shares.”
– How to curate the content you already have and be able to place it strategically.
– The 5 steps to go from “like” to sales.
– How to create an irresistible offer that leads to more.
- March 29
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
- Event Categories:
- Marketing, Social Media
- Event Tags:
- Marketing, social media
- Register Here:
April 21 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Webinar 3 Part Series: Thinking About Building Your Business Website The Development Path to ExploreApril 21 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
April 22 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm