How To Create Your Social Media Content Calendar for 2021
January 13 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Do you struggle to come up with relevant content worth posting? Do you want to go from “likes” to sales online? The first thing is to develop a strategy that is going to attract your ideal client. Having a solid content calendar will take away the stress of what to post and when to post and how to get sales from your post.
During this webinar you will discover:
– The 5 steps to create content that sells
– How to become aware of seasonal opportunities, holidays, and other events that will result in sales
– How to organize your content in a scheduler so it is easy to post
– How to curate the content you already have and be able to post it strategically
– How to create an irresistible offer that leads to more sales
SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTER
hosted by: Long Beach Community College District
LOCATION | College Advancement and Economic Development (CAED)
4900 E. Conant St., Bldg. 2, Suite 108, Long Beach, CA 90808 TEL 1-866-588-SBDC | FAX 562.938.5030
Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs and services are offered to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. All opinions, conclusions, and/or recommendations expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.
Funded in part through a Grant with the Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development. All opinions, conclusions, and/or recommendations expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development.