The LA SBDC Network offers no-cost virtual business workshops for small businesses in Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
- This event has passed.
How To Do Social Media For Sales
August 23, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
So many business owners I talk to hate Social Media because they don’t like using Social Media for personal use or for fun and don’t know the strategy behind Social Media for Sales. I wrote an ebook with 5 steps to go from likes to sales and since expanded it to a 7 step system that will help you shift from hating Social Media to Loving it.
During this interactive Webinar you will discover:
• Who are the main players in the Social Media Game and how to set yourself up to win
• Why are SEO and hashtags so important in Social Media
• How to clarify your message so your target market responds to you with a purchase
• How to be creative to stop the scroll
• How to use Collabs to grow your following faster
• How to create a Community so your followers become loyal customers and brand ambassadors
• The SECRET to Social Media success that will cost you zero dollars
• How to measure your success
• Once you get the sale how to create brand loyalty
• Plus much more in our Q&A sessions