All LA SBDC workshops are currently being offered online only.
Due to the COVID-19 Safer-at-Home restrictions, all LA SBDC workshops are being rescheduled or offered online only. If you’ve registered for a workshop, please check your email or the calendar listing for the latest updates.
We all know that Instagram has become even hotter since quarantine began, and people are now using it for DJ parties, yoga classes and more. But how to get started? First, you need to set up your Instagram in alignment with your brand. This webinar will teach you the basics of how to develop your brand on IG, and how to use it as platform to sell your products or services.
You will learn:
– What the Instagram platform is and how it is very different from other platforms
– How to set up your Profile to be found by your target audience
– How to schedule your content for the entire week
– How to organically get followers
– How to turn “likes” into sales with one link
– How to create compelling content
– How to use Highlights as sales tools
– How to create appealing content that aligns with your brand
– And more…
SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTER
hosted by: Long Beach Community College District
LOCATION | College Advancement and Economic Development (CAED)
4900 E. Conant St., Bldg. 2, Suite 108, Long Beach, CA 90808 TEL 1-866-588-SBDC | FAX 562.938.5030
Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs and services are offered to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. All opinions, conclusions, and/or recommendations expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.
Funded in part through a Grant with the Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development. All opinions, conclusions, and/or recommendations expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development.