As of 2020, the main “feed” is dead and everyone is paying attention to IG stories. Why? Because IG Stories are what people are consuming, according to Social Media Examiner. Why? Because these kinds of stories are the unfiltered authentic version of your brand. People don’t believe manufactured posts. Rather, they want to like, trust, and respect your brand in order to buy from you.
You will learn:
– What types of stories should you post, and how that is different from the feed?
– How to create a systematic storyboard that focuses on your brand and inspires sales
– How to use engagement stickers, locations, and hashtags to double your reach
– How to increase conversions in stories to get sales
– How to get shoppable stickers
SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTER
hosted by: Long Beach Community College District
LOCATION | College Advancement and Economic Development (CAED)
4900 E. Conant St., Bldg. 2, Suite 108, Long Beach, CA 90808 TEL 1-866-588-SBDC | FAX 562.938.5030
Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs and services are offered to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. All opinions, conclusions, and/or recommendations expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.
Funded in part through a Grant with the Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development. All opinions, conclusions, and/or recommendations expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development.