The LA SBDC Network offers no-cost virtual business workshops for small businesses in Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
- This event has passed.
How Your Restaurant Can Recover and Bounce Back Stronger in 2021!
March 30 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 amFree
We are back for Part 3: “What LA County restaurants should expect in 2021, and how to prepare.”
Bringing together lobbyists, permit expediters, trend setters, and service providers to give a high-level overview of impactful things on the horizon for LA County restaurants in 2021.
Panelists (and topics):
• Eddie Navarette: permits, how to prepare for legislative changes
• Beth Schroeder: legal update for restaurants
• Hunter Hall: Vaccine Passports, Al Fresco Dining
• Jason Berkowitz: Cal/OSHA, Training (critical path hook)
• Josh Kopel: In House Delivery, Starting from scratch
• Deborah: Real Estate
• Jonathan: What local independents can learn from chains
• David: Becoming a To-Go powerhouse
If you have registered or attended for the other parts of the series you are automatically registered and will receive the zoom link.