The LA SBDC Network offers no-cost virtual business workshops for small businesses in Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
- This event has passed.
Increasing Customer Engagement During Challenging Times
November 6 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmfree
In this talk, David Mitroff, Ph.D. discusses the best ways for individuals and businesses to increase and maintain customer engagement. Learn more about how to use email marketing, virtual events, virtual networking, and more. David Mitroff, Ph.D. uses practical case studies from his work and presents new and creative strategies that allow individuals and businesses to continue and increase engagement with their customers even under current conditions.
Key Learning Points:
· How to consistently stay top of mind with your connections
· How to create loyalty from the very first point of contact
· Creative ways to leverage email marketing and social media platforms increase engagement
· How to use events (virtual and live) to grow your value to your connections
· Using virtual networking to connect and provide opportunities for engagement
About the Speaker: David Mitroff, Ph.D. who is the Founder and Chief Consultant at Piedmont Avenue Consulting, Inc. (www.PiedmontAve.com), a consulting and marketing firm with a proven track record of producing results. David and his team advise clients on leveraging technology for creative initiatives from str”ategy through implementation.