The LA SBDC Network offers no-cost/low-cost business workshops throughout Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
- This event has passed.
Is YOUR Organization Prepared for the next disaster?
February 4 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 amFree
Thinking about the possibility of a natural or man-made disaster (active shooter situation) negatively impacting your business?
Taking the time to prepare before the disaster/event is critical. Thinking through the steps to keep the business operating in an alternate location, virtually or through a combination of resources is key for business sustainability.
Come ready to learn from Nicky Dare in a brief session on how prevention, preparedness, and forward-thinking can help prepare your business through:
– Risk Management
– Emergency Action
– Disaster Recovery
– Business Continuity Planning
– Due to the information that needs to be covered and out of respect to attendees, arriving early will ensure your admittance.
– Please arrive 15 min before to allow time for traffic and to find parking (Street parking or in the back).
– This workshop is for 18 and up.
– Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram – Centro de Negocios SBDC.