The LA SBDC Network offers no-cost/low-cost business workshops throughout Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
- This event has passed.
Podcasting for Small Business
February 25 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
With more time in the car stuck in traffic commuting and the decline of good music on the radio we are forced with a dilemma of what to do in the car?
Like any productive entrepreneur we want to do something that will grow our business?
According to Edison Research, online radio including podcasts has grown 61% in the past ten years and NPR data reported in last two years has risen from 3.5 to 5.4 million listeners.
It is expected to continue to skyrocket. As entrepreneurs we can strategically use our PODCASTS as a way to position our brands and build rapport with prospects to convert more sales.
Deborah Deras, The Social Media Goddess, Professional Speaker, Author and creator of the Be A Paid Speaker Now Podcast, will share how she got her podcast up and running and how you can too.
– Why Podcasting is a great tool for your business
– What equipment do you need
– What are the steps to go from concept to actually podcasting
– Who will host your podcast
– How do you edit the podcast
– How to avoid amateur mistakes
– How to get it into the ears of your listeners