The LA SBDC Network offers no-cost virtual business workshops for small businesses in Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
- This event has passed.
Small Business & Self-Employed: What you should know before filing your 2016 Taxes.
January 21, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$50
This workshop is designed to help small businesses and self-employed individuals understand and fulfill their tax responsibilities.
Topics To Be Discussed:
- Deadline changes
- Business Structures
- Independent Contractors Vs. Employees
- Reporting payments to Independent Contractors
- Paying Yourself
- Deducting Business Expenses
- Employment Taxes
- IRS Tax Calendar for Business and Self-Employed
- Filing and Paying your Business Taxes
Presented By: Astrid Galvez