The LA SBDC Network offers no-cost/low-cost business workshops throughout Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
- This event has passed.
Social Media 101
April 2 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
You’ve started using social networks for your organization and now you want to use them more effectively in 2018.
This seminar will give you a closer look at these popular social media networks and what they can achieve:
– Look closer at Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Google+ & Instagram
– Learn the market for each platform and how companies use them to grow
– How to create your company’s online personas for customers and contacts to follow and trust & move traffic
– Do’s & dont’s and tips on how to measure your results
Let’s brainstorm on your strategy together with other business owners.
Bonus: Power of the Inbox
Learn the six easy steps you must take to harness your email program & learn The Power of the Inbox! Learn insider tips and techniques like automated list building tools, design elements that work — those that don’t and how to measure and get results.
* Grow a healthy list Create great content that keeps them on your list
* Customize a beautiful, mobile-friendly template that matches your brand
* How to get your emails opened
* Tracking your results
* How to reach beyond your list for new subscribers.