The LA SBDC Network offers no-cost virtual business workshops for small businesses in Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
- This event has passed.
Social Media 101
June 17 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmfree
We all know we have to be on Social Media but how do we create a Social Media strategy that targets our revenue goals and turn likes into sales, comments into customers, and shares into raving fans that can become brand ambassadors for our company. This comprehensive and interactive workshop will give you the playbook of how to use Social Media for Sales.
During this interactive Webinar you will discover:
• How to clarify Social Media marketing goals
• Which social media platform to be on
• How to authentically connect with your audience so they like and trust you.
• How to schedule posts on various platforms
• Where to find great content that will engage your audience and encourage sharing
• Discover a powerful tool to immediately get engagement without spending a dime
Presented by: Deborah Deras
*The WEBINAR will be conducted via ZOOM. Instructions to connect via ZOOM will be sent out to all registrants the day before the webinar.
June 23 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
June 23 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
June 24 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm