The LA SBDC Network offers no-cost/low-cost business workshops throughout Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
- This event has passed.
Social Media 102
January 14 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
In this workshop you will learn how to authentically connect and create compelling messaging on Social Media to develop lasting relationships that go beyond transactional customers but a tribe of devoted followers to grow your business organically online.
Attendees will learn:
• How to choose which platform you need to have a presence on.
• When to post and how to use time saving techniques to post on multiple platforms.
• How to promote and sell to fans who love you.
• How to get your raving followers to invite more followers.
• How keywords, hashtags and free search engine optimization are vital.
• How your website, email and text campaigns can be integrated into your strategy for quantum results.
• Leave with a Social Media Strategic Plan that you can use for 2020.
All attendees will receive a copy of Deborah’s latest ebook on 5 C’s of Social Media Marketing Success.
Instructor: Deborah Deras
January 22 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
February 4 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
February 11 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm