The LA SBDC Network offers no-cost/low-cost business workshops throughout Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
- This event has passed.
Starting A Small Business
February 7 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pmFree
Have you always wanted to start your own business but didn’t know how or where to start? This seminar will get you on the right path to starting a small business.
Topics to be discussed include researching your business ideas, outlining your business plan, learning about start-up expenses and financing, legal aspects, and general management issues.
You will learn:
- Life of an entrepreneur
- Assessing your business idea
- How to develop a business plan
- Introduction to business entities
- Required licenses and permits
- Where to find other resources that may help you succeed