The LA SBDC Network offers no-cost virtual business workshops for small businesses in Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
- This event has passed.
WEBINAR Data Mine Your Contacts List (CMS) – How to Find the Gold!
August 12, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
There is gold in your contact lists! Learn how to mine it using the data and actions that can help you find your next best customer! Email marketing and other programs have a much more powerful Contact Management System (CMS) that goes way beyond their basic reports. I’ll show you how to use your contacts past actions to find the gold in your lists.
Learn how to track your lists’ engagement, actions, link patterns, product interest and more. Use these powerful tools as a road map to identify your next best customer, member or donor. Learn the newest tools to identify the interests of your marketing lists and how to increase your sales and engagement by using their actions and interests to segment your audience and customize their content for better success. Your Email Content Management System is now action-packed with new features to help you save time and be more effective starting today! All you need to do is learn to use them!
This Workshop Will Teach You:
• The latest tools in Email Marketing Program Contact Management System.
• Segmenting, Tagging, New Reporting, Integrating ECommerce Data and More
• Automating trigger follow-ups and series to follow-up more effectively
• Use your database to customize and grow your audience and target a lookalike audience
• How to automate list creation and growth based on your subscribers’ actions
• Determining your most effective content that keeps your audience engaged & following you.
• Sophisticated list building based on behavior, purchasing, habits, links beyond open & clicks
Instructor: Liz Harsch