The LA SBDC Network offers no-cost virtual business workshops for small businesses in Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: Digital Marketing, What’s working – What’s not?
April 28 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
A lot has changed in Digital Marketing over the last year.
Come get the facts on how Digital Marketing sells, especially when you media mix social media, paid per click, display ads, email marketing and other online tools.
Learn about the latest tools, demographics and user changes on who is using different platforms in 2021. Learn how to target the right customers, maximize your budget and reach past and future customers more effectively.
Learn to strategize your marketing goals as we review the different digital tools to maximize your budget and time.
You will learn how to:
• Update your knowledge on the latest digital marketing tools and trends in 2021.
• Determine the best digital platforms for marketing you and your organization.
• Get the latest tips on content in demand and how to grow your followers & fans.
• Use my worksheet to plan your next digital campaigns and get more results.
• Create and share content that works and use ad types that encourage action.
• How to use your customer list to reach more people like your best customers.
• Understand digital media advertising 2021 demographic changes.
• Convert social media and digital leads into customers and grow your email.
May 18 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Webinar Series – Improving Search Engine Results and Search Engine Optimization, and Reducing BounceMay 19 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
May 19 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm