The LA SBDC Network offers no-cost virtual business workshops for small businesses in Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
- This event has passed.
Webinar – Filing a Federal Trademark Registration Application: The Basics
June 22 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pmFree
Navigating the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) trademark registration process can be confusing, and a minefield for small businesses. The filing fees are nonrefundable, so getting it right the first time is a must. This webinar will explain how to help you:
- Obtain a USPTO federal trademark registration, including pre-application considerations
- Selecting the TEAS or TEAS-Plus application
- Selecting the 1a (“Use”) or 1b (“Intent to Use”) basis
- Determining class numbers and descriptions of goods and services
- Overcoming USPTO “Office Action” correspondence
- Post-registration maintenance activities.