The LA SBDC Network offers no-cost/low-cost business workshops throughout Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
- This event has passed.
WEBINAR PPP Forgiveness Information
September 9 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 amFree
Will you be forgiven? PPP Funding and terms.
Now that you have received PPP funding, you may be wondering or confused about PPP loan forgiveness.
This workshop provides you with a detailed understanding of how to apply for forgiveness.
For those who have not yet applied, you will also learn the terms and conditions for PPP funding.
The topics include:
· PPP Purpose, overview and terms
· The 75/25 Rule
· Definitions of Payroll Costs
· Definitions of Non Payroll Costs
· Covered periods for funding expenses
· How to calculate Payroll Costs and FTE reductions
· What to do if Employees refuse to come back to work.
· How to complete the forgives calculation
· Documentation for forgiveness
· Tax issues related to forgiveness
PLEASE NOTE: If you check in more than 5 minutes late, you will not receive credit for attending because attendance will have already been taken by one of the admin staff. The presenter is unable to go back and verify who is present.
Instructor: Mike DeDonato