The LA SBDC Network offers no-cost virtual business workshops for small businesses in Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
- This event has passed.
Webinar – SBDC Learn How to Prepare for an Investor Pitch (6-Part Series)
November 7 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pmFree
The 6-part webinar series is an intensive entrepreneurship education program focused on preparing investor pitch and resources for non-dilutive funding. This 6-part webinar is designed for entrepreneurs who have an early-stage startup or an aspiration to start one, and looking for guidance on fundraising and preparing to pitch to investors.
Who should attend?
· Aspiring entrepreneurs and entrepreneurs who want to take their business to the next level
· Preparing for fundraising from investors and other funding resources
You will learn the art of idea validation, design thinking, customer discovery, business model, fundraising, and strategic partnership.
The topics will include:
· November 7th: Part 5: Funding Landscape for Entrepreneurs
· November 14th: Part 6: Creating and Giving the Winning Pitch
· November 21st: Part 7: Pitch Preparation and 20-minute pitch review (Meeting with Participants Upon Request)
· December 5th: Part 8: Pitch Preparation and 20-minute pitch review (Meeting Participants Upon Request)
· December 12th: SBDC Panel Judging Session
** All the sessions are scheduled for 11:30 am -1:00 pm. The session will include 45-50 minutes presentation and remaining time will for Q&A and review of participant materials prepared for their investor pitch**