Just getting into social media or want to learn a bit more.
Come and join this 2-part webinar to learn more and apply to your business.
Part 1 (5/23/19):
– What is Social Media?
– Why is it important?
– What are the various Social Media Platforms?
– How do the Social Media Platforms vary?
– Which Social Media Platforms are best for your business?
Part 2 (5/30/19):
– Recap of what is Social Media
– Differences between the different platforms
– What information do I need for each platform?
– How to get started and register for: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTER
hosted by: Long Beach Community College District
LOCATION | College Advancement and Economic Development (CAED)
4900 E. Conant St., Bldg. 2, Suite 108, Long Beach, CA 90808 TEL 562.938.5020 | FAX 562.938.5030
Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs and services are offered to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. All opinions, conclusions, and/or recommendations expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.