The LA SBDC Network offers no-cost virtual business workshops for small businesses in Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
- This event has passed.
WEBINAR Website 103: How to Hire a Professional Web Designer
February 18 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pmFree
Once you’ve planned out your website strategy and content, it’s time to hire a web designer. We will give you an introductory course in locating and hiring the perfect fit for your needs and your budget.
We will cover:
– The difference between a web designer and a web developer
– How much you should expect to pay for a website
– Where to find great web designers
– The selection process, including important questions to ask the designer
– 10 Common mistakes that can derail a web design project
PLEASE NOTE: If you check in more than 5 minutes late, you will not receive credit for attending because attendance will have already been taken by one of the admin staff. The presenter is unable to go back and verify who is present.
Instructor: Omari Valentine