The LA SBDC Network offers no-cost virtual business workshops for small businesses in Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
- This event has passed.
It’s Time to Boost Your Sales with LinkedIn
May 16, 2016 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 amFree
We have re-designed our LinkedIn workshop to provide a more hands-on experience, so bring your laptop or tablet.
The goal of this workshop is for you to learn how to use LinkedIn, improve your presence on LinkedIn so that you can be found, attract more visitors (views) to your profile, ultimately create more business with LinkedIn, and do it all for FREE!
During the workshop:
• We will discuss what content to include so you can better showcase you, your business (including products/services and target clients/customers), your value, and what specifically differentiates you from your competitors.
• You will learn how to add sparkle to your profile with images, videos, documents and links, what profile sections are relevant, and what else to include and not to include.
• We will compare and contrast Endorsements vs Recommendations.
• We will discuss with whom you should and perhaps should not connect, and how to search LinkedIn for prospective new clients/customers, strategic referral partners, suppliers/vendors/service providers and even peers (with whom you can network and share best practices).
• You will learn where, what and how to post to increase your visibility with more viewers of your content and profile, and expand your network.
This workshop is for beginners and intermediate LinkedIn users. One-on-one coaching is available for SBDC clients who have a more complete profile, understand the basics of LinkedIn and want to learn how to use LinkedIn’s Advanced Search features.
Instructed by: Stuart Fried