The LA SBDC Network offers no-cost virtual business workshops for small businesses in Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
- This event has passed.
Selling On Amazon for Small Business Owners, Retailers, and Manufacturers
May 24, 2016 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm$45 – $60
Amazon.com is the largest retail website in the world and over 40% of all physical products sold through the site are sold by independent third party sellers. This multibillion dollar platform is often misunderstood and completely ignored by small retailers and manufacturers. This work shop will walk you through why Amazon is a great place to sell your products, how to simplify the fulfillment process, and what tools to use to make your life easier.
Amazon has built an amazing platform for sellers to sell while Amazon takes care of all the back end operations. This workshop will share how you can profitably sell on Amazon whether you can only afford a few hundred dollars or several million dollars in inventory.
You will learn
- How to identify if you can profitably sell your products on Amazon
- How to open your account, the costs involved, and how to list your products
- How to review Amazon listings to see how fast you can expect to sell your products and how the competitive landscape may impact your potential sales
- How Amazon’s Fulfillment by Amazon service can help you manage shipping your products in a simple and scalable way
- Which tools to use to make managing your Amazon business easier