The LA SBDC Network offers no-cost virtual business workshops for small businesses in Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
- This event has passed.
Social Media 102 How to Be Successful at Social Media Marketing
October 12, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am
What you’ll learn:
You are on social media, but now what? What do you do? What do you post and how do you do it without spending hours a day for no results? In this program we look at Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram and provide practical and clear tactics to make you more successful with your social media marketing.
- Facebook, LinkedIN, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram
- Know what is best for your business and why
- Methods to convert engaged followers into customers and clients
- Best strategies for creating a content calendar
- Analytics tools to track your success
9:00 AM Welcome, and late registration, and networking
9:05 AM Program Begins
10:30 AM Program Ends. More networking.
Bring a business card for PRIZES!