The LA SBDC Network offers no-cost virtual business workshops for small businesses in Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
- This event has passed.
Starting a Business: What You Need to Know
January 14, 2017 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm$45
If you are thinking about starting a new business or have recently started one, this is a valuable workshop for you. Starting a Business: What You Need to Know cuts through the confusion and chaos of what you need to do and think about to start a business.
What You Will Learn
- Options for starting your own business
- The various management hats you will need to wear
- Advantages and disadvantages of legal structures for your business
- The major causes of business failures
- How to avoid legal problems
- Ways to improve your chance of success
Best of all, you’ll leave with a checklist of the 17 things you need to think about and do to be successful at establishing your business. This will be helpful to ensure a productive session with a SCORE Mentor.
$45 presale, $60 at the door