The LA SBDC Network offers no-cost virtual business workshops for small businesses in Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
- This event has passed.
March 15, 2017 @ 7:30 am - 4:30 pm$100 – $150
Gain insight and information on how to successfully grow your business while engaging in high-level, practical conversations about current business challenges and opportunities. Network with fellow business leaders during the continental breakfast, lunch, and afternoon reception, too!
Keynote presentations by:
- Karen Caplan, CEO & President, Frieda’s Inc.
- David Schiegoleit, VP, Managing Director of Investments & Senior Portfolio Manager, The Private Client Reserve of U.S. Bank
- Steve Sherline, Wealth Management Market Leader, The Private Client Reserve of U.S. Bank
Breakout Sessions include:
- Strategic Planning: From Concept to Implementation
- Digital Marketing for Business Growth
- Leveraging Your Supply Chain for Growth and Profitability
- Attracting and Retaining Top Talent: from Millennials to Boomers