The LA SBDC Network offers no-cost virtual business workshops for small businesses in Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
- This event has passed.
Creating An Effective Business Plan
March 22, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm$20.00
Having a business planning process is a necessity for your business whether you are trying to build an internal roadmap for your business concept or you need to write one because you are looking for funding. Successful business planning leads to successful business results. This workshop will cover all aspects of creating a business plan, as well as emphasize the importance of setting measurable strategies and tactics to help achieve these goals.
In this interactive seminar, you will learn how to:
- Break apart components of the business plan into manageable steps.
- Define your business succinctly.
- Research your competition and target market.
- Develop your operating and marketing plans.
- Start understanding your financial statements.
This seminar is recommended for individuals interested in learning how to assess the feasibility of their business idea, who recently started a small business, who are seeking a business loan, or who want to learn more about business planning.
Course Level: Beginner
Who Should Attend:
- Individuals in the planning stage of their business
- Individuals who own a small business but may have never written a business plan
- Anyone who wants to know more about what starting a business requires
- Individuals trying to evaluate whether or not their business idea is viable
- Anyone wanting to brush up on business fundamentals