The LA SBDC Network offers no-cost virtual business workshops for small businesses in Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
- This event has passed.
When Good Enough Isn’t: How To Hire And Keep Excellent Employees
June 20, 2017 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pmFree
Your Company’s success is largely dependent on your ability to attract, retain and engage high caliber and highly talented employees. A key factor in running a successful organization is having highly skilled and motivated employees. Attracting, retaining and engaging the best talent not only drives higher productivity and profitability but enables you to compete in this very tight marketplace for the very best talent, no matter your company size. In this interactive seminar, you will learn:
- Attracting Employees – How to become the Employer of Choice!
- What is your Company Brand – Candidates should be seeking you out!
- Effective Rewards and Recognition – Some for little or no extra dollars spent!
- How to Provide Career Development Opportunities – Even if you are a small employer!
- Importance of the Manager/Supervisor Relationship
- Examining Your Corporate Culture – And its impact to Attracting/Motivating/Retaining!
Audrianne Lee (HR Network)