The LA SBDC Network offers no-cost virtual business workshops for small businesses in Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
- This event has passed.
Online Promotions and Offers that Work
September 21, 2016 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
When planning the email marketing strategy for your small business or
nonprofit, there is a world of ideas to explore that can help you engage with
your audience & have a real conversation with your customers & supporters.
But your marketing goals should always come back to the thing that’s going to
keep your organization successful & growing: generating revenue &
This workshop will help you identify the different types of offers &
promotions that could work for your organization, & you will learn how to run
a successful promotion, from goal setting to measuring your results.
In this seminar, you will learn:
• How to identify your goals and develop your marketing strategy
• Tips for identifying your audience, choosing the campaign type for you,
& when to send your promotional emails
• The best practices for sending high-impact, great-looking emails about
your offer, & sharing the details on social media
• Tips on measuring the results of your promotion & using the results to
plan future offers
• Join us and learn some great strategies to help develop your next offer
Instructor: Liz Harsch