The LA SBDC Network offers no-cost virtual business workshops for small businesses in Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
- This event has passed.
Unleashing the Power of AI to Create Content Faster & Easier: How to Integrate Canva and Chat GPT
September 14 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
This exciting webinar explores the dynamic SYNERGY between Canva and Chat GPT, two powerful tools that can transform the way small businesses approach marketing and communication.
In this session, we will go over how to use Canva for graphic creation and Chat GPT for content creation to help you connect with your audience and turn likes into sales.
Since most people scroll and don’t read graphics are a necessity but most small businesses do not have the bandwidth to hire a graphic designer.
Canva, is a user-friendly graphic design platform, empowers even non-designers to create stunning visuals effortlessly. You will learn how to use Canva to make Reels and even customize content to your unique avatar.
But visuals alone are not enough. Engaging in meaningful conversations with your audience is equally important. That’s where Chat GPT, an advanced conversational AI, comes into play. We will explore how Chat GPT can enhance customer interactions, streamline communication, and provide personalized experiences at scale. Learn how to utilize Chat GPT to automate responses, generate creative marketing ideas, and gather valuable insights to optimize your business strategies.
During this webinar, our expert speakers will:
- Provide an overview of Canva and its features to create Social Media content
- Discuss the capabilities of Chat GPT and its various applications in enhancing customer engagement and driving marketing initiatives.
- Demonstrate step-by-step integration techniques, enabling you to seamlessly combine Canva and Chat GPT for maximum impact.
- Share practical tips and strategies for leveraging the combined power of these tools to elevate your small business marketing efforts.
- Answer audience questions and engage in live discussions to address specific challenges and opportunities.
Plus much more in our Q&A sessions
October 17 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
October 20 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am
October 25 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm