The LA SBDC Network offers no-cost virtual business workshops for small businesses in Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
- This event has passed.
WEBINAR Creating Landing Pages That Work—Digital Ad Success!
May 10 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Landing Pages are key for Digital Ad Success. While ad design matters, without a follow-up action to capture your prospect, your investment is short-lived. See how to design a great landing page that encourages the actions you want most. Landing pages plus digital ads can achieve your marketing goals and grow your list of qualified prospects.
- Ensure your digital ads deliver more successful results.
- Set advertising goals and achieve them with smarter landing pages.
- Create landing pages that encourage action and list growth.
- Gain customers, contacts, and subscribers with Lead Generation Landing Pages.
- Collect visitor and prospect information in exchange for promotions or incentives.
- Give visitors and prospects a specific call-to-action such as RSVPs, coupons, contests, giveaways, subscriptions, downloadable content, and more.
- Promote your landing page on social media channels.
- Track unique page visitors, number of contacts generated, and conversion.
- Set up an automated email series to stay connected with new leads.
- Strategies to move contacts from interest to sales and donations.
- Develop content to develop your marketing funnel.
- Examples of successful landing pages to promote business growth.
- How to develop content that will guarantee a more successful sign-up or inquiry.
- Media mixing with landing pages, SMS, Social Media, Email Marketing and more.
- How to measure your results & improve future sales or donations.
• Make sure your email inbox allows firstname.lastname@example.org so you receive information.
This event is hosted by Southbay SBDC & sponsored by Constant Contact so there is no charge
Instructor: Liz Harsch