International trade is a core component of the Los Angeles regional economy – we are home to 3 major U.S. ports that account for close to 25% of the materials moving throughout the U.S.
The LA SBDC supports small business growth in international business through its team of experts in:
- International market research
- Export/Import regulations and documentation
- International e-commerce, distribution and logistics
- Financing and direct foreign investment
Our international business advisors are Certified Global Business Professionals (CGBPs) or Trade Promotion Coordinating Committee (TPCC) certified.
The LA SBDC helps small businesses
achieve success in global markets with network-wide initiatives such as:
- B2B e-commerce for Advanced
- Partnership with iDream Space, the
first U.S.-based, Chinese-owned accelerator space to support cross-border trade
- SBDC services in Shanghai, China
in partnership with California’s GO-Biz and The Bay Area Council to support
direct foreign investment
To learn more about programs offered through our host institution, Long Beach Community College District, visit their website: https://www.lbcc.edu/workforce-economic-development