Unfortunately, there are no current bid listings. Check back later for updates!
The FedBizOpps web site provides assistance by e-mail and a toll-free helpline and has been designated as the single source for federal government procurement opportunities that exceed $25,000.
The Department of General Services (DGS) provides a variety of services to state agencies through procurement and acquisition solutions, real estate management and design, environmentally friendly transportation, professional printing, design and Web services, and funding for the creation and construction of safe schools.
- The 8(a) Business Development Program helps small, disadvantaged businesses compete in the marketplace.
- HUBZone Program helps small businesses in historically underutilized urban and rural business zone communities gain preferential access to federal procurement opportunities.
- Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Businesses provides procuring agencies with the authority to set acquisitions aside for exclusive competition among service-disabled veteran-owned small business concerns.
- Small Disadvantaged Businesses Firms that are considered to be small disadvantaged businesses can compete for certain federal contracting opportunities.
- Women-Owned Small Businesses Federal Contract program authorizes contracting officers to set aside certain federal contracts for eligible women-owned small businesses.