The LA SBDC Business Advisors can help you navigate this crisis. Call us at 1-866-588-SBDC
Upcoming webinars that you can join live. Click the webinar link for details and to register at no cost.
Previously hosted webinars that you can watch anytime at no cost. To stream a webinar, click the date. After you provide your name and email on the registration page, the webinar player will open.
Roadmap to Recovery – Guidance for LA Small Businesses
The LA SBDC is pleased to partner with LA County to detail reopening protocols and resources for small businesses. Thursdays at 3pm | June 25 – July 16, 2020
PPP: How should I spend the PPP loan funds?
As PPP funds become available, it’s important to understand the parameters for spending the PPP, including which expenses are allowed and which are forgivable. This one-hour webinar was recorded live and features general PPP information followed by Q&A. Please note, PPP details change daily and we present the most current information we have on the day of the webinar.
- View December 16 webinar – PPP forgiveness with Ted Hiatt & Lori Williams
- View December 10 webinar – PPP forgiveness with Ted Hiatt & GB Bajaj
- View December 9 webinar – PPP forgiveness with Ted Hiatt & Lori Williams
- View December 3 webinar – PPP forgiveness with Ted Hiatt & GB Bajaj
- View December 2 webinar – PPP forgiveness with Ted Hiatt & Lori Williams
EIDL Loan Reconsideration
Was your EIDL (Economic Injury Disaster Loan) application denied? Learn how to apply for reconsideration. This webinar features special presenter Corey William, PIO for the U.S. Small Business Administration.
The Rent Relief Conversation
SBDC Business Advisor Karie Armstrong shares her expertise in commercial leasing to help small business owners and landlords prepare for productive conversations around rent relief and negotiations.
- View October 28 webinar (for Bar Owners)
- View September 24 webinar (for tenants & landlords)
- View June 3 webinar (for landlords)
Business Interruption: Actionable Steps for Small Business Owners
Karie Armstrong, LA SBDC Business Advisor, will walk you through some key steps to take to keep your business going.