The LA SBDC Network offers no-cost/low-cost business workshops throughout Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
Build Your Business Website
January 31 @ 6:00 pm - 8:30 pmFree
Dan Rosenfeld (562) 938-5100
Long Beach SBDC
4900 E Conant Street, Bldg. O2, Long Beach CA 90808-1746
Websites are a key component of every small business’ digital marketing strategy. But you don’t have to break the bank or know how to code in order to create an attractive and effective website for your business! This two-hour, hands-on workshop will teach you how to build your own business website–including creating your core content–with step-by-step, in-class exercises. You’ll leave with your own free WordPress.com website and a strong foundation for your website that will help your business grow for years to come. Bring your laptop or mobile device!
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- Why your website is so important to your business
- How to create quality content (and why it matters)
- Simple SEO techniques to help customers find you
- What landing pages are and how to use them
- How to build your own business website