The LA SBDC Network offers no-cost virtual business workshops for small businesses in Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
- This event has passed.
Developing A Plan To Start (or Recover) Your Business In Today’s Unusual Times
March 25 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pmFree
Having a focused business plan has never proven so important. Successful business planning leads to successful business results, and the ability to change course when all around you is also changing. This workshop will cover all aspects of creating a business plan, as well as emphasize the importance of setting measurable strategies and tactics to help achieve these goals.
In this interactive seminar, you will learn how to:
• Break apart components of the business plan into manageable steps.
• Define your business succinctly.
• Research your competition and target market.
• Develop your operating and marketing plans.
• Start understanding your financial statements.