We all get overwhelmed by Social Media because we are wearing many hats and think we need to be on every platform. The fact is we only need to be posting on the platforms where our target market is spending their time. The best way to get organized and efficient is to create a social media calendar. I have a saying: schedule it in your calendar, see it in your life and I will show you how to do it to save time, energy and make you money.
During this interactive Webinar you will discover:
• Who is your ideal target market not who you can serve who you would like to serve because they are your best customers/clients
• Which platforms are they spending their time on
• What are their top three pain/problems that your product or service solves
• What 2-3 Social Media Platforms are best for your business
• What will you post
• How do you organize posting
• How can you systemize posting
• How you can delegate posting
• Plus much more in our Q&A sessions
SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTER
hosted by: Long Beach Community College District
LOCATION | College Advancement and Economic Development (CAED)
4900 E. Conant St., Bldg. 2, Suite 108, Long Beach, CA 90808 TEL 1-866-588-SBDC | FAX 562.938.5030
Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs and services are offered to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. All opinions, conclusions, and/or recommendations expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.
Funded in part through a Grant with the Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development. All opinions, conclusions, and/or recommendations expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development.