The LA SBDC Network offers no-cost virtual business workshops for small businesses in Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
- This event has passed.
How to Launch Your Podcast
March 8 @ 1:30 pm - 2:30 pmFree
Throughout the Covid-19 pandemic, and now with curfews in place, there is a unique opportunity to stay top-of-mind with potential clients and customers by offering them information that will help them grow personally and professionally. Creating a podcast that impacts the lives of your target market can be a powerful way to expand your reach, build your brand and ultimately increase the sales of your products and services.
Deborah Deras will share with you how she started her podcast from scratch and teach you how to do the same from the comfort of your own home with minimal costs, but great potential for revenue from multiple sources.
– Podcasting to grow your brand recognition
– Equipment you need to host it at home
– Moving from concept to actually podcasting
– Hosting, editing and distributing your podcast
– Scheduling guests
– Making money from affiliate marketing
– Getting sponsors for your podcast
– Selling your programs, products, and services via your podcast
– Plus time to answer your specific questions
April 20 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
April 20 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
April 21 @ 11:00 am - 1:00 pm