The LA SBDC Network offers no-cost virtual business workshops for small businesses in Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
- This event has passed.
LinkedIn for Business Development
June 3, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 amFree
- LinkedIn is the largest professional (business) networking site with more than 500 million members, and the database and search features provide excellent opportunities for business development, networking, nd marketing. This workshop will involve direct use of the LinkedIn site, and you will be able to view all navigation on the large screen. You are also welcome to bring your laptop and mobile devices.
- How to optimize your LinkedIn profile including photo, content, media and recommendations
- How to grow a quality network with potential strategic (referral) partners and clients/customers, including using LinkedIn search features
- How to utilize LinkedIn blogging, posting and groups to increase your visibility and support your brand
- How to find email addresses and reach out to prospective new connections without sending unsolicited invitations
We will also discuss briefly the pros and cons of Premium services. This workshop is for beginner and intermediate users.
September 28 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
October 5 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
October 12 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm