The LA SBDC Network offers no-cost virtual business workshops for small businesses in Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
- This event has passed.
Marketing Strategies that Increase Sales
February 22, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm$20
Maximizing your sales growth requires effective marketing that requires planning, forethought, and vision. In order to develop an effective strategy, you should be proactive rather than reactive and have a clear understanding of your business goals, your customers, and the market. This understanding will allow you to focus on your marketing needs and develop a strategy that works to increase your sales and profit! In this seminar, you will learn:
- How to target buyers with the most potential
- How to offer products that really sell
- How to understand and beat your competition
- How to set prices that maximize sales and profit
- How to establish effective distribution and find referral partners
- How to understand your special difference and make a pitch
- How to develop a winning promotion strategy
Instructor: Charlie Lowe