The LA SBDC Network offers no-cost virtual business workshops for small businesses in Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties.
- This event has passed.
How to Pitch to Investors Series at the Santa Clarita Business Incubator – Part 1
November 17, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Ever had an idea you wanted to pitch to an investor? However, not only were you unsure of how to pitch, but you couldn’t find interested investors. There is an effective way to build a Pitch Deck that tells the story of your business while keeping potential investors engaged. Learn how to identify ways to target your pitch for different audiences, build realistic financials and craft actionable business models. Over two sessions 11/17 & 12/1, the following topics will be covered:
• Learn Critical Elements to help Understand the Mind of the Investor
• Work with a Pitch Deck Framework and Create an Effective Pitch
• Learn to Anticipate Questions that Investors Frequently Ask
• Develop a Realistic Investor Call to Action
• Identify Ways to Target Your Pitch to Different Audiences