Social Media and Marketing (Part 2 of a 2-part series)
July 13, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Do you still feel overwhelmed by social media? Do you still scratch your head and wonder if it really works? Do you wonder if as a business you can really make money using it? What platform to use? Are you worried that you will lose control over your brand, products, and services?
Social Media Marketing is an inexpensive way to build a following and promote your brand’s content, but participation in social media could also become a major factor in the ranking algorithm for search engines.
You will learn:
• How to make social media marketing “connect” and work for your business
• New tools and new ways to grow your business you may not have thought of
• How to define your branding statement, Unique Selling Point (USP), strategy and create your plan before taking the plunge into social media
• Most used Social Media Channels will be visited such as: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, blogging, YouTube, Yelp and more.
• The most common mistakes being made and how to avoid them
• What social marketing can do for you that traditional marketing can’t, and how to fit SMM in your overall marketing plan
• Online reputation management
SMALL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT CENTER
hosted by: Long Beach Community College District
LOCATION | Long Beach City College – CAED
4900 E. Conant St., Bldg. 02, Long Beach, CA 90808 TEL 1-866-588-SBDC | FAX 562.938.5030
Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs and services are offered to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis. All opinions, conclusions, and/or recommendations expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the SBA.
Funded in part through a Grant with the Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development. All opinions, conclusions, and/or recommendations expressed herein are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Governor’s Office of Business and Economic Development.